A few days back, a kind fellow blogger, Knitting Without A Net chose me for a Versatile Blogger award, a recognition of keeping the blogging flame alive about all of my favorite subjects! I’m so glad to have been chosen and I hope that I’m able to inspire at least one person to try or learn something new from this little corner of the world!
Now, in the spirit of the award, I’m supposed to share some fun info and pass the award along, so without further ado, we start with the seven random things about myself:
1. I won’t eat mayonnaise or jello. Or pudding. Or anything that moves without me moving it.
2. I’m not really a great morning person, but the mornings are when I’m the most productive.
3. I love listening to the radio, commercials and traffic reports and all.
4. I love baking while listening to the radio even more.
5. I know how to knit (a lot), crochet (a bit), quilt (a bit more), and weave (just a bit again).
6. I have an engineering degree, which can sometimes make the knitting math kind of easy by comparison.
7. I’m right-handed, except when I: brush my teeth, throw a frisbee, or play street hockey.
And now for the rules.
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers. [I trimmed this, since I wanted to especially highlight the blogs I read regularly….oh, and if the bloggers I’m passing the award to aren’t interested in continuing the Versatile Blogger tradition, no worries.]
So here are the blogs I’m passing the award to – go check them out, you’ll be amazed at all of the beautiful and creative things you’ll learn!
2 thoughts on “pass it on…”
Thank you very much Danielle, I sincerely appreciate the honor, but I am going to pass. At one time I could have named several bloggers to share with, but most of them have stopped blogging over the past 2 years, so now I’m down to very few. Even fewer than you listed. 🙂 I do agree that you have earned the award though, 100%. 🙂
A life without mayonnaise…..as in…NO POATO SALAD…..?!?!?!?!?….smile…….!!!!!!!